Trape is a OSINT analysis and research tool, which allows people to track and execute intelligent social engineering attacks in real time. It was created with the aim of teaching the world how large Internet companies could obtain confidential information such as the status of sessions of their websites or services and control over their users through the browser, without them knowing, but It evolves with the aim of helping government organizations, companies and researchers to track the cyber criminals.
- One of its most enticing functions is the remote recognition of sessions. You can know where a person has logged in, remotely. This occurs through a Bypass made to the Same Origin Policy (SOP)
- Currently you can try everything from a web interface. (The console, becomes a preview of the logs and actions)
- Registration of victims, requests among other data are obtained in real time.
- If you get more information from a person behind a computer, you can generate a more direct and sophisticated attack. Trape was used at some point to track down criminals and know their behavior.
- You can do real time phishing attacks
- Simple hooking attacks
- Important details of the objective
- Capturing credentials
- Open Source Intelligence (OSINT)
Recognizes the sessions of the following services
- Foursquare (new)
- Airbnb (new)
- Hackernews (new)
- Slack (new)