The WiFi-Pumpkin is a rogue AP framework to easily create these fake networks, all while forwarding legitimate traffic to and from the unsuspecting target. It comes stuffed with features, including rogue Wi-Fi access points, deauth attacks on client APs, a probe request and credentials monitor, transparent proxy, Windows update attack, phishing manager, ARP Poisoning, DNS Spoofing, Pumpkin-Proxy, and image capture on the fly. moreover, the WiFi-Pumpkin is a very complete framework for auditing Wi-Fi security check the list of features is quite broad.
- Rogue Wi-Fi Access Point
- Deauth Attack Clients AP
- Probe Request Monitor
- DHCP Starvation Attack
- Credentials Monitor
- Transparent Proxy
- Windows Update Attack
- Phishing Manager
- Partial Bypass HSTS protocol
- Support beef hook
- ARP Poison
- DNS Spoof
- Patch Binaries via MITM (BDF-Proxy)
- LLMNR, NBT-NS and MDNS poisoner (Responder)
- Pumpkin-Proxy (ProxyServer (mitmproxy API))
- Capture images on the fly
- TCP-Proxy (with scapy)
- Moduled plugins and proxys
- Wireless Mode support hostapd-mana/hostapd-karma attacks
- Dns2proxy – This tools offer a different features for post-explotation once you change the DNS server to a Victim.
- Sstrip2 – Sslstrip is a MITM tool that implements Moxie Marlinspike’s SSL stripping attacks based version fork @LeonardoNve/@xtr4nge.
- Sergio_proxy – Sergio Proxy (a Super Effective Recorder of Gathered Inputs and Outputs) is an HTTP proxy that was written in Python for the Twisted framework.
- BDFProxy – Patch Binaries via MITM: BackdoorFactory + mitmProxy, bdfproxy-ng is a fork and review of the original BDFProxy @secretsquirrel.
- Responder – Responder an LLMNR, NBT-NS and MDNS poisoner. Author: Laurent Gaffie